New site integrates wordpress for social media tips
How difficult is it to integrate a WordPress blog into a website? Ridiculous!
I design and build websites. I have a passion for it, and it is oftentimes challenging. So when I decided to buld my own custom site, and integrate a WordPress blog (this page is it!), I wanted it to blend in, and look exactly like my website, not a link to an outside source.
This was by far the most difficult challenge I have encountered in website development. I can tell you there are not many resources nor people with information on how to do this, and I now know why.
I have hardly tackled this beast, and there are many kinks to work out, but it is at least connected, linked and appears to be a part of my site. Will I do it again? Doubtful. But the education received from this recent expedition is invaluable, and should anyone want to do something similar, on a slightly less customized level; yes, I will consider it.
And so here we go, the new weblog for GoPati.com. And yes, the little div comment below is one of those “kinks”. Sigh…
- Marketing Partners of the Month: Mike and Jules Guzzardo
- Preparing our teens for the work force: it’s up to us
- Pati’s Peeves – Oh say, can you see? Maybe not for long.
- Understanding your teen’s ‘social’ market to build your long-term customer base
- What’s the difference between Facebook Boosts and Facebook Ads?